The full list of publications can be found on my cv.
On Age-group Justice:
- Bidadanure, J. 2019. “Towards a Democratic Ethics of Youth Policies” in The Routledge Handbook of Ethics and Public Policy, edited by Annabelle Lever and Andrei Poama. -> See latest draft here.
- Bidadanure, J. 2018. “Discrimination and Age” in The Routledge Handbook on the Ethics of Discrimination, edited by Kasper Lippert-Rasmussen. Oxon: Routledge: 243-253 -> See latest draft here.
- Bidadanure, J. 2016. “Making Sense of Age-Group Justice: A Time for Relational Equality?” Philosophy, Politics & Economics 15(3) 234–260 -> See here. — The article was discussed on the blog PEA soup by Paul Bou-Habib, Kasper Lippert-Rasmussen, David Axelsen, Paula Casal, Martin O’Neill, Christian Schemmel and others.
- Bidadanure, J. 2015.“On Dennis McKerlie’s Equality and Time.” Ethics – 125th Anniversary Issue, 125:4, 1174-1177 -> See here.
- Bidadanure, J. 2013. “In Defense of the Prudential Lifespan Account.” American Journal of Bioethics. 13:8, 25-27 -> See here.
- Bidadanure, J. 2013. “Review of Dennis McKerlie’s Justice between the Young and the Old.” Ethical Perspectives, 20: 499-506 -> See here.
On Basic Income and other cash policies:
- Bidadanure, J. forthcoming 2019. “The Political Theory of Basic Income” Annual Review of Political Science.
- Bidadanure, J. 2017. “Basic Income Convergence” Boston Review, Forum 2: 51-55 -> See here.
- Bidadanure, J. 2017. “Income for All: The idea of universal basic income is more practical than it might sound.” Review of Philippe Van Parijs and Yannick Vanderborgth’s Basic Income. Stanford Social Innovation Review, Summer 2017 -> See here.
- Bidadanure, J. 2013. “Review of Axel Gosseries and Yannick Vanderborght’s Arguing About Justice: Essays for Philippe Van Parijs.” Erasmus Journal for Philosophy and Economics, 6: 1, 153-160 -> See here.
- Bidadanure, J. 2012.“Short-sightedness in Youth Welfare Provision: The Case of RSA in France.” Intergenerational Justice Review, 1/12: 22-28 -> See here.
On Youth Quotas:
- Bidadanure J. 2017. “Youth quotas, diversity and long-termism: can young people act as proxies for future generations?” in Institutions for Future Generations, edited by Axel Gosseries and Inigo Gonzales. Oxford: Oxford University Press. -> See latest draft here.
- Bidadanure J. 2015. “Better Procedures for Fairer Outcomes: Can Youth Quotas in Parliaments increase our Chances of Meeting the Demands of Intergenerational Justice.” in Youth Quotas and Other Forms of Youth Participation in Ageing Societies, edited by Joerg Tremmel, et al. London: Springer. -> See here.
- Bidadanure J. 2015. “Better Procedures for Fairer Outcomes: Youth Quotas in Parliaments.” Intergenerational Justice Review, 2/15: 40-46. -> See here.
- Bidadanure J. 2015. “Six reasons why the UK parliament should have youth quotas.” Open Democracy & Politics in Spires -> See post here.
On Social Justice in general:
- Bidadanure, J. (with David V. Axelsen) online first “Unequally Egalitarian? Defending the Egalitarian Credentials of Social Egalitarianism”. Critical Review of International Social and Political Philosophy. -> See latest draft here.
- Bidadanure, J. 2017. “The Challenge of Generational Inequalities for Democracy” in International Panel on Social Progress Chapter 14 – Inequality as a Challenge to Democracy. -> See full chapter here.
- O’Neill, Martin and Juliana Bidadanure. 2014. Encyclopedia Entry – “Norman Daniels.” in The Cambridge Rawls Lexicon, edited by David Reidy and Jon Mandle. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press -> See last version before publication here.
- Bidadanure, J. 2014. “Conclusion: The Precariat, Intergenerational Justice and Universal Basic Income.” in Precariat: Labour, Work and Politics, edited by Matthew Johnson. London: Routledge. -> More on the book here.
- Bidadanure, J. 2013. Conclusion – “The Precariat, Intergenerational Justice and Universal Basic Income.” Global Discourse, (3) 3-4: 554-560 -> See here.
In Preparation 2017-2018
- Bidadanure, J. Justice Across Ages: An Essay on What it Means for Young and Old to be Equal. Book manuscript under contract with Oxford University Press, due to editor in 2019.
- “The Ethics of Social Banditry” – Article in preparation.